SAP - CO (Controlling Management)
SAP Instructor Led Class Room and Online Training
Any Graduate or Post Graduate with 0 to 8 years of experience in Finance domain. CA and ICWA students also apply
Syllabus (In brief):
- SAP Overview
- SAP Navigation and User Guide
- SAP Scope and Project Methodology
- Management Accounting's role in the business
- Overview of financial accounting components like :- cost center accounting, Internal orders, profit center Accounting, profitability analysis, product costing
- Organization Units and Master Data of Overhead Management
- Performing cost center and product cost planning.
- Implementation of cost object controlling
- Data Structures of Profitability Accounting
- Profit center-Planning
- Implementation of Profitability AnalysisCreate reports with Report Painter and Drilldown Reporting
- Integrated Case study
- Domain Expert/Consultant - Trainer
- Instrctor Led Training Approach
- Customize Training/Batches, Suitable Timing
- Real time Experience Consultant for training with at least 10 yrs expr.
- SAP Study Material
- SAP Training With Live Example
- SAP Training Material Support PPT s & PDF Documents
- SAP Practical After every Major Topics
- Project Help.
- Interview Guideline.
- Job Assistance.