SAP - FI (Financial Management)
SAP Instructor Led Class Room Training
Any Graduate or Post Graduate with 0 to 8 years of experience in Finance domain. CA and ICWA students also apply
Syllabus (In brief):
- SAP Overview
- SAP Navigation and User Guide
- SAP Scope and Project Methodology
- Financial Accounting's role in the business
- Organizational levels used in Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting's components like general Ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed asset accounting, preparation of financial statements.
- Execute basic financial reports.
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L.
- Implement various business processes and periodic tasks in Asset Accounting, manage master data and configure Asset Accounting
- Integrated Case study
- Domain Expert/Consultant - Trainer
- Instrctor Led Training Approach
- Customize Training/Batches, Suitable Timing
- Real time Experience Consultant for training with at least 10 yrs expr.
- SAP Study Material
- SAP Training With Live Example
- SAP Training Material Support PPT s & PDF Documents
- SAP Practical After every Major Topics
- Project Help.
- Interview Guideline.
- Job Assistance.