SAP -PS (Project System)
SAP Instructor Led Class Room and Online Training
Any graduate/post graduate with 2+ years of experience in Project Management.
Syllabus (In brief):
- SAP Overview
- SAP Navigation and User Guide
- SAP Scope and Project Methodology
- Introduction to SAP overview
- Overview of the basic functions in SAP Project System
- Various structure in project management
- Work Breakdown & Standard Structure
- Plan and control project logistics using the SAP project system.
- Workflows in the project
- Cross-Application Time Sheet
- Progress Tracking
- Cost, revenue and structure planning
- Information system structures
- Information system controlling
- Progress Analysis - Earn Value Analysis (EVA)
- Project System Information Management (PSIM)
- Integrated Case study
- Domain Expert/Consultant - Trainer
- Instrctor Led Training Approach
- Customize Training/Batches, Suitable Timing
- Real time Experience Consultant for training with at least 10 yrs expr.
- SAP Study Material
- SAP Training With Live Example
- SAP Training Material Support PPT s & PDF Documents
- SAP Practical After every Major Topics
- Project Help.
- Interview Guideline.
- Job Assistance.