SAP - SD (Sales and Distribution)
SAP Instructor Led Class Room and Online Training
Any Graduate or Post Graduate with nice to have experience in Sales Domain
Syllabus (In brief):
- SAP Overview
- SAP Navigation and User Guide
- SAP Scope and Project Methodology
- Organizational units in sales order processing
- Material and customer master data
- Sales Cycle
- Sales order creation
- Creation of outbound deliveries
- Creating transfer orders and posting ‘goods issue’ transactions
- Sales Pricing and Billing
- Generating an invoice and receipt of payment
- Revenue Account Determination
- Message and Text Determination
- Using the Sales Information System for reporting activities
- Integrated Case study
- Domain Expert/Consultant - Trainer
- Instrctor Led Training Approach
- Customize Training/Batches, Suitable Timing
- Real time Experience Consultant for training with at least 10 yrs expr.
- SAP Study Material
- SAP Training With Live Example
- SAP Training Material Support PPT s & PDF Documents
- SAP Practical After every Major Topics
- Project Help.
- Interview Guideline.
- Job Assistance.